1. Tri Color Cliffs Nail Art
This nail art is super simple and is the perfect choice for someone who is just starting out. You don’t need any extra tools apart from your nail polishes for this one. This tutorial will be described using certain colors, but it’s entirely up to you! Play around with your choice of colors!
What You Will Need
- Pastel blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Pastel coral nail polish
How To Apply?
- On clean nails, apply a base coat to protect your nails.
- Use the pastel blue color to create a vertical stripe on one corner, while leaving some space empty near the cuticle.
- Now paint from the center, a little lower.
- Create the last stripe, again lower. You should have what looks 3 steps.
- Repeat the steps but starting from below the blue.
- Do the same with the pastel coral.
- Seal this with a top coat and you are done! Source: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/how-to-do-nail-art-at-home/#gref